4 bedroom town house for saleNightingale Drive, Desborough, Kettering
- FOUR large bedrooms
- Spacious Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Single Size Garage
FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE - Well presented throughout, good road links, downstairs cloakroom, lounge/dining room with French doors to rear garden, master bedroom with ensuite facilities, low maintenance rear garden, single garage. Contact 01536 524425 to arrange a viewing.
Reached via part glazed main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Frosted window to front aspect. Suite comprises pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Concealed fridge and freezer. Integrated washing machine. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Double electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above. Window to front aspect. Plinth heater.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 15' x 14'6 narrowing to 8'4 (4.57m x 4.42m narrowing to 2.54m)
French doors leading to rear garden. Radiator. Electric fire.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Frosted window to rear aspect. Suite comprises panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
BEDROOM 14'9 x 13'4 narrowing to 8'2 (4.49m x 4.06m narrowing to 2.49m)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM 12'4 x 8'3 (3.76m x 2.51m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 15' max x 10'9 (4.57m max x 3.28m)
Restricted head height. Window to front aspect. Radiator. Loft access.
Suite comprises double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor.
BEDROOM 15' x 7'9 (4.57m x 2.36m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Fully enclosed, Astro turf and patio area, side access to garage.
Single garage adjacent to the property in a block of two.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63116798.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.