4 bedroom bungalow for saleMarlborough Park, Havant, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Double length garage
- 2 reception rooms
- Cul de sac location
- Potential to update/extend subject to planning permission
- EPC energy rating D (58)
On arrival at the property you instantly notice the new double glazed Upvc front door and windows. Head inside and leading off of the hallway are two of the four bedrooms, one front aspect and the other is side aspect. As you continue through the hallway you arrive at the rear aspect kitchen with a door offering access to the side garden of the property.
Living space on offer are a front aspect lounge with bay window and original parquet flooring, this then opens via double sliding doors to the dining room which benefits from rear aspect french doors to rear garden. On the first floor are a further two double bedrooms with access to eaves storage plus a cloakroom.
Sitting nestled away on a corner plot in this quiet cul de sac a driveway leads to the double length garage but also offers some off street parking. There is a lovely front garden mainly laid to lawn and then the rear garden with its patio, mature shrubs, trees and areas laid to lawn needs to be seen to truly be appreciated.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have had lots of fun and laughter during our time in our Home. Memories of Gardening with Dad and many parties with family and friends. I hope that the new occupants will enjoy it as much as we have done.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'6 x 11'6 (4.73m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'9 (3.36m x 2.67m)
- Dining Room: 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 15'6 x 8'11 (4.73m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Front And Rear Garden
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63117532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.