2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChaffinch Drive, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
BENEFITING FROM NO ONWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow located on a LARGE CORNER PLOT with OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE & CONSERVATORY. The property is situated in a popular location within close proximity of sea front.
Entrance door into:-
Radiator, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.40m )
Patio doors opening to Conservatory, feature fireplace and surround, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door into Conservatory, tiled floor, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor, matching base and wall mounted units.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.00m )
Sloping roof, double glazed windows to side and rear, wood laminate flooring, double doors opening to patio.
With obscure double glazed window, wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, radiator, tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway leading to garage with up and over door, power and light connected, personal door into rear garden. The rear garden is mainly hard standing and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63117700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.