1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, London, SE13
- 1 bedroom 8th floor flat
- Southwest facing
- In-built Bosch appliances
- Located next to Lewisham DLR station
- 10 minutes to London bridge via train
- 16 minutes to Canary Wharf via DLR
- Communal roof garden on 25th floor
- 250 year lease
This one bedroom, one bathroom southwest facing apartment is situated on the 8th floor with 417 sq.ft of internal space, comprising of an open plan kitchen/living/dining space, high-gloss kitchen designed by the Symphony with built-in Bosch appliances and bathroom fitted with white sanitary ware with Hansgrohe fittings. The bedroom features a neutral coloured carpet with engineered hardwood floorboards from the hallway to kitchen.
The apartment sits within the new 'Portrait' development and comprises of 24 hour concierge and a 25th floor rooftop garden for sole use of the residents.
The development is located within Lewisham Gateway and is part of a multi-phased development including retail, residential and restaurant space and is part of the wider regeneration of the area. Portrait is located next to Lewisham DLR and mainline stations, providing excellent links into the the rest of London - 10 minutes via mainline services to London Bridge, 16 minutes via the DLR to Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63117995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.