5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrince Rupert Drive, Aylesbury
- Spacious Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Two En-Suites & Cloakroom
- Driveway Parking with Carport
- 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Popular Modern Development
- Close to Local Shops & Schools
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - Hillyards are pleased to bring to the market this stunning and very well laid out family home which has spacious accommodation spread over three floors. The property is situated close to local shops and schools on the popular Buckingham Park area of Aylesbury. Accommodation consists of entrance hall, 19ft lounge, dining room, 17ft kitchen/breakfast room, utility room to the ground floor, three bedrooms and two en-suites to the first floor and two bedrooms and bathroom to the second floor as well as benefiting from enclosed rear garden and driveway with carport. An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Lounge - 5.87m x 3.40m (19'3 x 11'2) -
Dining Room - 3.30m x 2.72m (10'10 x 8'11) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.16m x 3.12m (max) (16'11 x 10'3 (max)) -
Utility Room - 2.21m x 1.63m (7'3 x 5'4) -
Bedroom - 3.45m x 3.40m (11'4 x 11'2) -
Bedroom - 3.66m x 3.20m (12'0 x 10'6) -
Bedroom - 5.87m x 3.43m (19'3 x 11'3) -
Bedroom - 5.87m x 3.18m (19'3 x 10'5) -
Bedroom - 2.16m x 2.06m (7'1 x 6'9) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118721.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26633538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillyards Estate Agents, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.