3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBloomfield Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
- THREE bedrooms.
- TWO generous reception rooms.
- EXTENDED kitchen over 16' long.
- SOUTH facing rear gardens, 60' long.
- Off street parking.
- Requires modernisation throughout.
- No chain.
A spacious and extended SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE which requires modernisation throughout. Excellent potential as a lovely family home, with its THREE bedrooms, 60' long SOUTH facing rear and invaluable off-street parking.
Situated at the very top end of Bloomfield Road within just 1/3 mile of numerous local shops and amenities and the new Aldi supermarket.
From our Blackpool office travel south along Whitegate Drive. At the first set of lights turn right into Hornby Road. At the next set of lights turn left into Park Road. Follow this road for some distance and at the third set of lights turn right into Bloomfield Road.
Meter cupboard, Staircase to first floor, Wood effect laminate flooring, Radiator, Coved ceiling.
Off street parking to the front.
Gas central heating (NOT TESTED)
13' 8" x 10' 4"
UPVC double glazed bay window, Radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Coved ceiling, Sliding doors to:-
10' 2" x 8' 9"
Double radiator, Wood effect laminate flooring, Fire place, UPVC double glazed patio doors to south facing rear garden.
16' 0" x 5' 8"
Fitted wall and base cupboard units with complementary roll edge work top, Stainless steel sink, Two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows and rear door, Tiled floor.
UPVC double glazed window.
14' 4" x 10' 5"
Built in wardrobes, Double radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window.
14' 9" x 9' 8"
Radiator, Built in wardrobes to alcoves, UPVC double glazed bay window.
6' 10" x 5' 10"
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Comprising of cast iron bath with over head shower, Pedestal wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window, Tiled walls, Tiled floor.
Low flush w.c, Tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window.
Paved with flower beds.
South facing rear garden approx. 60' to apex, mainly lawned, concreted patio, brick outbuilding, Flower beds to borders.
Double front doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.