3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Gardens, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached town house
- Lounge, dining area and separate sitting room
- Close to the nearby shops and amenities
- Flexible accommodation over three floors
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £190,000, please contact Pittis.
This 1900’s property is set in a superb convenient location and still retains many original stunning features. The accommodation is laid out over three floors providing flexible living space for all the family. The pretty little garden to the rear is perfect for enjoying those hot sunny afternoons with a bottle of wine or glass of cold beer. The Victorian open fire in the lounge really does make you appreciate the quality of this property and when you enter the home you will be stunned by the size and versatility it has to offer. The property is perfectly located just minutes from the centre of the beautiful seaside town of Shanklin, with its beautiful picturesque old village, local transport links and of course its glorious beaches and coastline. All are a just a short walk away so there is no need to drive anywhere – everything is on your doorstep for an easy lifestyle.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'3 into bay x 11'11 (4.04m x 3.63m)
- Sitting Room: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Shower Room
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen Area: 16'5 x 5'11 (5.01m x 1.80m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 11'0 (3.48m x 3.36m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 12'0 (4.07m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'4 x 5'11 (1.93m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63120181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.