3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale54 Repton Avenue, Blackpool
- ** Spacious & Versatile Family Home **
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Living / Dining & Family Room PLUS Additional Lounge To Front
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Family Bathroom - Jacuzzi Bath
- Occupying A Corner Plot With Gardens To Side & Rear Elevation
- Extensive Driveway For Several Vehicles
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
54 Repton Avenue
Royle Estate Agents have pleasure in bringing to the market this well presented & maintained spacious family home in a sought after & centrally located residential area. This property benefits from extremely spacious & versatile living accommodation with an extended modern fitted kitchen & open plan living / dining & family room, an additional lounge to the front aspect, large family bathroom with corner jacuzzi bath & three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which benefit from a wide range of fitted wardrobes. The loft has been boarded & carpeted with electricity, power point & 'key lite' skylight.
Situated on a corner plot this property boasts an extensive paved driveway for several vehicles, large, private, enclosed gardens, with growing area to the side & rear elevations, garage & shed/storage. The upvc entrance porch has a leaded & stained door that opens to the entrance hallway. A beautifully presented hallway with doors to a lounge to the front elevation, ground floor washroom & open plan living / dining room. The Lounge to the front elevation boasts a beautiful fire surround with mantle over, living flame gas fire & NEW large square bay window fills this room with light. The ground floor washroom briefly comprises, low flush wc, & wall mounted round hand wash basin. The 'L' shaped, open plan living / dining & family room has two sets of french doors that open to both the rear & side aspects. A feature marble fire surround with mantle over, backing & hearth with living flame gas fire. The modern fitted kitchen provides a range of wall mounted, display & base units with laminate work surfaces. A NEWLY installed UPVC door gives access to the rear garden. Storage cupboards provide housing for a NEW wall mounted boiler & another has been plumbed for the washing machine with space for tumble dryer above. The first floor landing is bright & spacious with doors leading off the three bedrooms & the spacious family bathroom, which briefly comprises corner jacuzzi bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, The double bedrooms are fantastic sizes with a wide range of fitted wardrobes & the third bedroom has a built in wardrobe/cupboard space. The loft is a great asset to the property & would make a great office, hobby or teenage chillout zone.
This family home HAS to be seen to be fully appreciated the photos really do not reflect the space available.
BOOK NOW TO VIEW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63120652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8416085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.