2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMill Holme Drive, Brotton
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Front Garden, South Facing Rear Garden, Side Drive & Detached Brick Garage
- Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen and Conservatory
- Quiet Cul De Sac location
- Council tax band B
- Viewing is highly recommended
BURROWS are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow sited at the head of a peaceful cul-de-sac, the property is sat on a larger than average plot and the south facing rear garden takes full advantage of the all day sun. Upon entering the bungalow into the large lounge and then proceeding to the spacious hallway which incorporates a study/dining area there is 2 bedrooms a family bathroom, kitchen and conservatory.
Externally the property has the added benefit a side driveway providing parking and a detached brick garage.
Early viewing of this property is advisable and can be arranged by calling us on 01287 288200.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8420800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estates, Brotton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.