2 bedroom link detached house for saleMoor Lane, Brighstone, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Brilliant 2 bedroom bungalow
- Stunning village location
- Lovely outlooks over countryside fields
- Off road parking & garage
- Some upgrading required
- EPC energy rating E (44)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £210,000, please contact Pittis.
Brighstone has to be one of the most beautiful villages on the Isle of Wight and it has a buzzing community spirit and some fabulous old fashion traditions. In the heart of the Village is a very warm welcoming shop which has everything from Fresh groceries to every day needs and a super village pub which is well known for its superb cuisine.This bungalow is set just off the village centre and tucked away in a little road with lovely views and backs out onto open fields.The bungalow does require some modernisation but at this price it is sure to attract many buyers as it would not take much to update it and make it your own wonderful home. The property has plenty of parking and a handy garage too and the rooms are all well-proportioned.The new log burning stove in the lounge is a great centre peace and once fired up during the cold days, heats the whole bungalow in no time at all.Be quick on this one as it is sure to be snapped up and it would not take a huge effort to put our own stamp on it.
What the Owner says:
A while ago we sold up on the mainland and went in to rented on the lovely Isle of Wight so we could sit tight to find the perfect bungalow for us. We wanted a bit of a project and when this came up we fell in love with it and the location straight away. We always had a dream to live in Brighstone and it was our dream property and we did not mind taking on the work. Since we have been here we have done a fair bit but very recently, my husband and I have had some upsetting news about our health and are no longer able to finish the project and have to get back the mainland. We hope someone will come here after us and finish what we have started and make this bungalow a beautiful property like it deserves to be.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'11 (4.83m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 10'3 (4.30m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 10'3 (4.24m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room: 8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63123889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.