4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- New Build Detached Four Bedroom House
- Under Construction with Completion Summer 2018
- Available to Reserve NOW with Site Viewings by Appointment Only
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with Bi-Folds
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Four Double Bedrooms - Two Having En Suites
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Driveway plus Integral Garage
- Cul-de-Sac Location Set-Back off the Road
*New Build Detached Four Bedroom House *Under Construction with Completion Summer 2018 *Available to Reserve NOW with Site Viewings by Appointment Only *Living Room & Separate Dining Room *Spacious Dining Kitchen with Bi-Folds *Utility Room & Ground Floor WC *Four Double Bedrooms - Two Having En Suites *First Floor Family Bathroom *Driveway plus Integral Garage *Cul-de-Sac Location Set-Back off the Road
The Local Area
Hesketh Bank is a small agricultural village in Lancashire. It lies to the north-east of the town of Southport on the Irish Sea estuary of the River Ribble. Within the village are local schools, bus stops, independent shops as well as larger chain stores, such as Booths supermarket, making the village close-knit and semi rural yet with all creature comforts and necessities just a short distance away. The village is also geographically situated between Southport, Preston, Ormskirk and Liverpool, making commuting to such cities / towns almost equal distance. NB: Please note we advise that under The Estate Agents Act 1979 that there is a connected person involved in this transaction.
Set-back off the road lies this small development of only 4 new build detached homes, with this listing being for plot 3, a four bedroom detached family home. Construction is underway of this imposing and spacious family home, with completion Summer 2018 and reservations possible NOW. With roots long established in Tarleton and Hesketh Bank villages, Bella Homes NW Ltd. are perhaps the areas only independently owned and operated professional new homes builders. Specialising in select developments of individual builds, Bella Homes are known for high quality family homes of distinction, with each property crafted to a high specification and sure to evoke envy amongst those lucky enough to have experienced first-hand one of their amazing properties.
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hallway with staircase to the first floor, living room and separate dining room, spacious dining kitchen with bi-folds opening to the rear garden, separate utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor is a central landing, with doors opening off to each of the four bedrooms and also to the family bathroom. The master bedroom has a through dressing room leading to the bedrooms en suite shower room and off the second bedroom also is a further en suite shower room. Off road parking is available on the driveway and also within the attached single garage, whilst to the rear is the main private garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.