3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleInvergarry Drive, Deaconsbank, Glasgow
- Semi Detached Villa
- Tastefully Presented
- Comprehensively Extended
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Allen & Harris present to the market this well maintained and tastefully decorated three bedroom semi detached villa. With versatility of living due to the side and rear extension to the property and being ideally placed within this preferred cul-de-sac which will appeal to the family market.
This semi-detached villa has been fully refurbished and cleverly extended both to the side and rear of the property. This home comes to the market presented in walk-in condition throughout. Furthermore the property enjoys a highly popular and sought-after location.
The ground floor accommodation provides an entrance vestibule, main lounge area, semi open plan kitchen/dining area. The Howden's fitted kitchen provides a range of wall and base mounted units and under cabinet lighting. This level also benefits from a garage conversion which provides versatility for a further reception room, fourth bedroom or kids play room if required. The property is further extended to the rear and along with a sitting room this section also provides a WC and utility room. Upstairs provides three generous double bedrooms, two with fitted storage with the master being en-suite, also on the upper level is a modern main family bathroom with co-ordinated tiling. Additional storage provided by way of attic space. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, the property is presented in modern decorative tones throughout.
Externally the property provides landscaped garden to the rear providing decked area and large lawned area. The gardens are both private and enclosed with additional storage and garden sheds to side. Monoblock driveway to front providing parking for multiple cars.
Family Room 15' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.67m )
Living Room 12' 5" at max x 15' 5" ( 3.78m at max x 4.70m )
Utility 4' 9" x 6' 1" ( 1.45m x 1.85m )
Wc 4' 9" x 8' 7" ( 1.45m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 8' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.51m x 4.78m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 8' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Garage 22' 3" at max x 8' 4" ( 6.78m at max x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63125791.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.