4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCornelius Avenue, Newhaven, BN9
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- EPC Awaited
- Static Home With Investment Opportunity
- Large Workshop/Garage
- Wrap Around Garden
- Large Driveway With Ample Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Panoramic Views
- Rural / Countryside Location
***GUIDE PRICE £875,000-£925,000***
ENJOY PANORAMIC VIEWS with this amazing detached bungalow set within a countryside location of East Sussex.
This highly desirable and scenic detached bungalow, known as Cliff Cottage offers four double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/diner with a log burner and ocean views, a living room and two shower rooms. Other benefits include a large garage/workshop, a driveway for several vehicles, a south facing garden and double glazing throughout. Additionally, the property comes with a two bedroom static home which could be a potential investment opportunity. EPC awaited.
The property is set back from the cliff edge between Peacehaven and Newhaven, formerly known as Harbour Heights.
Beautiful four bedroom detached bungalow with panoramic views of the Seven Sisters and Seaford Bay. This home must be viewed to appreciate this desirable and scenic location.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 8" x 20' 7" (4.78m x 6.27m )
Living Room 12' 8" x 19' 3" (3.86m x 5.87m )
Bathroom 7' 0" x 11' 3" (2.13m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 12' 0" (3.63m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 12' 5" (3.76m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 2" (3.63m x 3.4m )
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 9' 4" (3.84m x 2.84m )
Workshop 36' 3" x 22' 4" (11.05m x 6.81m )
Static Home 11' 10" x 30' 11" (3.61m x 9.42m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528917363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.