2 bedroom house for saleElvedon Road, Feltham, TW13
- Bright and spacious two bedroom two floored house
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Lovely conservatory leading to a private garden
- Originally built as a three bedroom house
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and separate bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Allocated off-street parking space
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this wonderful two bedroom two floored semi-detached house offers an expansive reception room, lovely conservatory and a lovely private garden.
Elvedon Road is a lovely array of modern houses set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Feltham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63126691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1049664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.