3 bedroom town house for saleTitchfield Grange, Titchfield Park
- With 107sqm over three floors this is a substantial sized home with a fantastic master bedroom suite with dressing room and shower room on the top floor.
- The addition of a conservatory has given a lovely dining space on the rear of the property opening onto the low maintenance garden.
- There are two garages with this property, perfect for those with boys (or kids) toys to store.
- This is a great position for transport links with easy access to the A27 and M27 and less than 2 miles away from Swanwick Train Station
- Take some time out and walk down to one of your local pubs, The Fisherman's Rest and The Titchfield Mill are just a mile away
- Offered with no forward sales chain you could be moved in and settled in time for Christmas
With great access to the M27, A27 and Swanwick Railway, this well presented house in Titchfield Grange could be your ideal future home. The reception hall has wood effect flooring continuing through to the living room at the rear of the house with double doors opening into the conservatory giving valuable additional living space whether to be used for dining, second lounge or perhaps a play room. Off the hall there is a very useful storage cupboard, ground floor cloakroom and doorway to the galley style kitchen. On the first floor there are two generous double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) sharing the central bathroom. On the top floor is the master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite shower room. You won't be short on storage as there is fitted wardrobes a fitted dressing table and drawers too. The small courtyard garden is easy to maintain being laid to patio with pedestrian access to the parking area at the side where you'll find the two garages under the coach house. With such generous bedroom sizes and the bonus of having two garages we hope that you'll want to come and take a look.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_460999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.