3 bedroom detached house for saleCoriander Way, Whiteley
- This is the perfect location to enjoy all Whiteley has to offer - It's just moments to the Shopping Centre with no roads to cross
- There are three bedrooms, even bedroom three can take a double and with two bathrooms hopefully plenty of room for your family to grow into
- In addition to the spacious sitting room there is a separate dining area and extra living space in the conservatory
- There is space to extend the kitchen into the area behind the garage, planning has previously been granted although this is now lapsed.
- You'll have no parking worries here, there's room for two cars on the drive and a garage too
- If it's storage you need you'll be delighted to find the loft here has been professionally boarded with a ladder & lights fitted
If you are looking for a home with room for your family to grow into your search could be over. This very attractive detached house is perfectly situated for the Solent Business Park, Whiteley Shopping Centre and the Meadowside. Whiteley Primary School & Gull Coppice local centre are just over half a mile walk away too so you may not even need to take the car out most days. There is space for two cars on the double width driveway with a porch, courtesy light and UPVC front door leading into the entrance hall. There's a downstairs cloakroom and a door into the sitting room with stairs to the first floor making it feel very spacious, an arch leads to the separate dining room at the rear of the house and onto the glass roofed conservatory giving valuable extra living space. The kitchen is at the rear of the home, has built in oven & hob and a UPVC door out to the side. On the first floor the landing has a pull down ladder to the large boarded roof space with lights. Doors lead to the three bedrooms and family bathroom housing the airing cupboard. All of the bedrooms are good size rooms, even bedroom three could take a double bed and there is an en-suite shower room to the master. Outside the rear garden is a nice size with lawn and decking and there is a paved area to the rear of the garage with personnel door for access. The attached garage has roof storage, power & light. We'd love to show you around to see if this house could be your new home, so get in touch today if you'd like to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131828.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_464597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.