2 bedroom flat for saleStark Way, Carlton Boulevard, LN2
- First Floor 2 Storey Maisonette
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Diner
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Allocated Parking Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Great First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- EPC Rating B
This immaculate 2 storey apartment is conveniently located on the Carlton Boulevard development to the North of Lincoln City Centre. The property benefits from fantastic open aspect views with internal living accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance Hallway, Two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room, and to the Second Floor there is an open plan Kitchen Living Dining Room with feature Vaulted Ceiling and Juliet Balcony. The property is an ideal first time buy and has a unique maintenance charge which includes gas, electric, water, communal maintenance, buildings insurance and window cleaning. The property further benefits from one allocated parking space. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the quality of this property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63135254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.