2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Street, Rugby
- Mid- Terraced House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment or FTB
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS MID-TERRACED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this mid-terraced house in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden
Having entrance door to front, telephone point and door to lounge
Lounge 19' Max x 10' 2" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.10m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, electric fire, built-in shelving unit, television point, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring and archway to:
Kitchen / Diner 15' 1" Max x 10' 2" ( 4.60m Max x 3.10m )
Having double glazed French doors to rear aspect, UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 4" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.25m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and part height tiling
The rear garden has hard standing for a shed, timber fence surrounding and rear access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63137768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.