2 bedroom flat for saleFAREHAM
- WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOCATED IN A MUCH REQUESTED CUL DE SAC
- TWO BEDROOMS
- 22' DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- MODERN RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- EPC RATING D
This well presented two bedroom ground floor purpose built apartment is located in a much requested cul de sac to the west of Fareham town centre and within easy reach of Fareham Train Station. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall, 22' dual aspect living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern re-fitted bathroom. The property benefits from a GARAGE and must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
Front door. Airing cupboard. Heated towel rail. Oak effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Extractor fan. Matching wall and base units. Inset sink and half drainer with contrasting worktops. Tiled splash back. Four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Integral oven/grill. Space for tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. 'Vaillant' boiler within base level unit.
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and rear. Two extractor fans. Two radiators. Oak effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear. Smooth ceiling. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Smooth and coved ceiling. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Smooth ceiling. Extractor fan. Modern suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over and screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
There is a communal entrance hall and communal gardens. Bin store.
GARAGE: Up and over garage door. Garage can be identified Driving beneath the arch way the garage can be located as the first on the right hand side labelled number 16 and has a white garage door.
Remainder of 125 year lease from September 1976.
Maintenance/service charge: £346.00 per quarter year.
Ground rent: £17.50 per quarter year.
Fareham Borough Council. Tax Band B. Payable 2017/2018. £1,176.48
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63139174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PFHCC_483168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.