2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Square, Old Isleworth
- Superb Grade II listed building
- First floor
- Allocated parking space
- Immaculate condition
- Modern contemporary kitchen and bathroom.
- Ideal location near to the River Thames
- Richmond & St Margarets close by
- No upper chain
A superb second floor two bedroom apartment in this elegant grade II listed building, situated in Lower Square in Old Isleworth and just moments from the River Thames and Syon Park. The building has been beautifully refurbished throughout and offers a wealth of period features.
The apartment is presented in immaculate condition and refurbished to a high standard. The kitchen boasts cream high gloss kitchen units and granite work surfaces, a fitted gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The bathroom has contemporary suite and fittings with tiled floor. The master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and large windows, allowing the room to be filled with natural light. The second bedroom is single but equally bright and beautifully presented. With high ceilings and neutral decor, the property is a must see and has a further benefit of an allocated parking space via a gated entrance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63140059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27472806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.