5 bedroom bungalow for saleCliff Gardens, Lake, Isle of Wight
- 5 bedroom detached chalet style property
- 2 bathrooms
- 24ft lounge & sun lounge
- Gardens & plenty of parking
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Come and take a look at this lovely detached chalet style property set in a great location. As you pull up you are greeted by a five bar gate, open this up and you find plenty of parking for your car, the boat or motor home!
Step inside and check out the 24ft lounge where light floods in from the dual aspect windows and if you like having a completely separate dining room then you could utilise the sun room, or perhaps you could just relax here with a good book and a fresh coffee. Feeling hungry? Then get into the kitchen which is modern and already fitted out with a hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer so you are ready to get cooking. There is also a useful utility room off the kitchen with access to the garden.
You have a choice of bedrooms to get that good nights sleep we all need. You can choose from the five bedrooms on offer, three on the ground floor and two on the first floor. There are also two modern bathrooms one on each floor, so no queuing for the facilities in the morning rush!
The surrounding gardens will keep you busy, however a 2 minute stroll out will have you walking along the cliff path enjoying stunning views over Sandown Bay. Or, perhaps carry on down to the golden sandy beaches of Sandown.
Lake train station is very close by which is handy for direct access to Ryde Pier Head and onward to the mainland.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This was my family's home and we are now selling offering the property chain free.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'6 (3.36m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 8'5 (3.41m x 2.57m)
- Ground Floor Bathroom Room
- Lounge: 24'0 x 11'6 (7.32m x 3.51m)
- Sun Room: 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room: 8'0 x 5'8 (2.44m x 1.73m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 9'4 (3.13m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'4 x 8'0 (4.07m x 2.44m)
- Plenty of Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63140224.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.