1 bedroom apartment for saleParrotts Field, HODDESDON
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this one double bedroom ground floor apartment situated within this popular development adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Being offered with no upward chain is this one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within this popular development adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of amenities. The property benefits from having an attractive lounge, refitted bathroom and double bedroom. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entry phone system and door providing access to:
With main front entrance door to:
Featuring laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, wall mounted entry phone system, telephone point and doors leading to lounge/diner, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge / Diner 14' x 10' 2" narrowing to 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.82m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, TV point, power points and through to:
Kitchen 10' narrowing to 8' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.05m narrowing to 2.57m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, power points, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Double Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Featuring upvc double glazed window to front aspect, power points.
A three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted electric shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, (bathroom requires finishing off).
Communal gardens laid to lawn. Bin store, COMMUNAL RESIDENTS PARKING AREAS.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144113.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.