2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyds Avenue, Whiston, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£160,000
- Attractive Two Bedroom Semi
- Parking, Carport, Garage & Gardens
- Well placed for M1/Sheffield Parkway
- Popular location in Whiston
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000-£160,000 - ATTRACTIVE SEMI WITH CONSERVATORY AND ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN. The property is set in a popular location and is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1/Sheffield Parkway and benefits from Parking, Carport and Garage. VIEW NOW!
AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS ATTRACTIVE SEMI WITH CONSERVATORY AND ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION. The property is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1/Sheffield Parkway and benefits from Parking, Carport and Garage. VIEW NOW! Must be seen!
Featuring UPVC double glazed window and door to the side and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" into recess x 11' 3" plus bay ( 4.09m into recess x 3.43m plus bay )
The well presented lounge has a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, a feature fire surround with display areas to both sides and an inset gas fire, feature beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" into bay x 9' 8" ( 4.01m into bay x 2.95m )
This room has a UPVC double glazed window to the side, feature beams and stone effect feature to one wall with an archway overlooking the kitchen and a further archway leading into the kitchen. Central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 13' 2" max x 10' 3" ( 4.01m max x 3.12m )
A well presented kitchen, featuring wall, base, drawer and display units and having contrasting worktops, inset sink and spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The room has a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the conservatory and a UPVC double glazed door and window to the side. Central heating radiator.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.39m )
(Irregular shaped) - This attractively presented conservatory has French doors opening to the rear, UPVC double glazed door to the side and two central heating radiators.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into recess x 9' 3" to wardrobe doors ( 4.06m into recess x 2.82m to wardrobe doors )
Featuring two fitted wardrobes, a UPVC double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Including a storage cupboard, coving to the ceiling and UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
Featuring a shower, wash basin with storage below and low flush w.c. with matching surround. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved area and a gated driveway providing ample off-road parking. This leads to a Carport at the side and to the:-
At the rear is a paved patio area with a lawned garden beyond stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63151963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.