2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale46 Carr Head Lane, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancs FY6 8JB
- ** Well Maintained Throughout **
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Spacious Bath & Shower Room
- TWO Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge & Conservatory
- Gardens To Front & Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage, Car Port & Driveway
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
46 Carr Head Lane
Poulton Le Fylde
Carr Head Lane is a sought after residential area, close to Poulton Village Centre & ALL amenities to include primary & secondary schools, shops, restaurants & transport links. This TWO Bedroom, true bungalow has been exceptionally well maintained & offers spacious & versatile living accommodation. All rooms are generously proportioned & briefly comprises, entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, rear porch & utility area, bath & shower room, two double bedrooms, rear garden, detached garage & carport.
The entrance hallway is light, bright & spacious with doors that lead off to the lounge, bath & shower room, kitchen & two bedrooms.
The Lounge is a fantastic size with large landscape window to the front elevation & two stained & leaded windows to the side elevation.
The Bath & Shower Room is another large room that comprises, bath, vanity sink unit, low flush wc & shower cubicle. Two opaque upvc windows are to the side elevation. Bedroom One is an exceptional size with large landscape window providing views of the rear garden & Bedroom Two to the front elevation is a good size double with landscape window offering views of the front garden. The 'L' shaped kitchen is well maintained with a wide range of wall mounted, display & base units in pine with laminate work surfaces. There are NEFF appliances to include wall mounted oven & microwave & 5 ring gas hob with extractor over. The conservatory is a fabulous size with french doors out to the rear garden which is enclosed, mostly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries, planted borders & gated access to the side elevation. A rear entrance porch doubles up as utility room with work surface, wall mounted Worcester boiler (fitted 2014) & is plumbed for washing machine. A upvc external doors opens to the carport that offers sheltered access to the detached garage. The garage has power points, water, lighting & beams to the ceiling aid storage.
EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
CALL NOW 01253 894895 (Option 1)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8310296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.