5 bedroom bungalow for saleAlverstone Road, Queen Bower, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Sought after location of Queenbower
- Impeccably presented
- Garage & large driveway
- Stunning rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Pittis.
Located in the ever popular and sought-after location of Queenbower this superbly presented chalet bungalow could be yours to call home. With attractive kerb appeal this property does not disappoint from the moment you pull onto the large gravelled driveway.
When you enter the property, you will immediately appreciate the size and space this charming home offers you. The well-proportioned lounge over-looking the secluded garden is the perfect place to sit and unwind after a long day. For those evenings you may wish to entertain your family & friends then the generously sized kitchen-diner with island will be the perfect venue to host your dinner parties and you can really showcase your culinary skills in your well-equipped modern kitchen. Then move into the dining room to sit around and enjoy the meal.
All the bedrooms throughout the bungalow are well sized and impeccably presented, with the two upstairs on the first floor benefiting from en-suites so will be perfect for any family or guests you may have staying over.
This will truly make an ideal family home with room for all the children to spread out and with ample parking available on the gravelled driveway there will be plenty of parking for everyone. Act quickly and secure yourself a viewing as this attractive and popular bungalow will not be around for long!
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed many happy years here and have very fond memories with all the times shared with family in this lovely home. But now has come the time that we need to downsize and we will miss this home and are sad to see it go.
We really hope the new owners will have as many happy years here as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Room: 15'4 x 12'1 (4.68m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'6 x 14'10 (5.03m x 4.52m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 14'7 (4.83m x 4.45m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Utility Room: 12'0 x 6'8 (3.66m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'11 x 11'11 (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 12'0 (4.24m x 3.66m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 11'10 x 8'11 (3.61m x 2.72m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 12'5 (4.35m x 3.79m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 19'5 x 14'5 (5.92m x 4.40m)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Garage with Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63155218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.