2 bedroom apartment for saleHighland Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom quirky ground floor apartment
- Private rear garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Walking distance to Albert Road
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This ground floor apartment is beautifully presented and is ready to move your furniture straight into!
Enjoy the highlight of the property which is having its very own garden. It is low maintenance and lovely to sit out in on a summer’s day.
The apartment is very quirky and has such a warm welcoming feeling. The room sizes are large and light and the storage is great. The high ceilings are very attractive, making it much more open and spacious.
Being located in the Eastney village area is very popular as you are within walking distance to Southsea beachfront.
Friends and family will envy the location of your property, as you have everything right on your doorstep. The bus stop is close by and local shops are up the road, so if you run out of milk or bread then it’s a few minutes up the road.
Please call the office today to arrange a viewing as you don’t want this one slipping through your search net!
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in our property and enjoyed its central location.
The only reason we are moving is to upsize due to having a family.
We wish the new homeowners lots of happiness.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'11 x 11'0 (4.24m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 5'3 (3.33m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 8'10 (3.99m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'5 (3.58m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 10'0 x 4'4 (3.05m x 1.32m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63155998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.