|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- *No onward chain
- *Second floor flat
- *Modern fitted kitchen
- *Two good sized double bedrooms
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *Communal gardens & off street parking
- *Walking distance to Sutton train station and town centre
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
PRIME LOCATION - Choices are delighted to present to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this TWO BEDROOM second floor flat comprising; Entrance hall, living room, a modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a balcony, communal gardens and off street parking. Situated in the heart of Sutton, the property is within walking distance of the mainline train station and Sutton town centre providing easy access to a variety of schools and shops. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating E.
*No onward chain
*Second floor flat
*Modern fitted kitchen
*Two good sized double bedrooms
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*Communal gardens & off street parking
*Walking distance to Sutton train station and town centre
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63156644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5010920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.