3 bedroom town house for saleHadrian Court, Sherburn, Leeds
- Three bedroom mid town house
- New build
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen / diner
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Popular village location
- EPC rating TBC
Available spring 2017
Brand new three bedroom mid town house in the popular village of Sherburn in Elmet. The property comprises; hall, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner and lounge to the ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Call now 7 days a week to register your interest and until 7 pm Monday to Friday as interest is expected to be high.
Shared ownership property (Price quoted is for 40% share.)
Hall - Stairs, door to:
Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.09m x 2.90m (13'5" x 9'6") - Window to front, door to:
Lounge - 3.20m x 5.23m (10'6" x 17'2") - Two windows to rear, double door, door to:
Landing - Window to side.
Bedroom 1 - 2.69m x 5.23m (8'10" x 17'2") - Two windows to front, door to:
Bedroom 2 - 2.72m x 3.17m (8'11" x 10'5") - Window to rear, door to:
Bedroom 3 - 2.62m x 1.96m (8'7" x 6'5") - Window to rear, door to:
Bathroom - Door to:
Service Charge - The service charge includes items such as building insurance, management fees, communal cleaning, communal grounds maintenance, communal electricity, door entry maintenance and contribution to the long term repair fund etc.
Agents Notes - Applications need only to be submitted by applicants who meet the required criteria.
There are some very specific criteria that must be met in order for an applicant to qualify for a shared ownership property. These are;
1) Any local connection criteria in the section 106 agreement.
2) Be registered with local Help to Buy agent - Help to Buy North East Yorkshire & the Humberside (NEYH).
3) Be first time buyers (or owned previously) and cannot afford to buy on the open market.
4) Must demonstrate that they can afford to sustain Shared Ownership requirements ie: afford the mortgage and rent etc.
5) Household earnings must not exceed £60,000 per year.
Subject to acceptable applications a reservation fee of £500 will be payable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26637352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emsleys Estate Agents, Sherburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.