2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthview Terrace, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Offer Access To Amenities and Transport Links
- EPC Band C
Two bedroom semi detatched property nestled within a cul-de sac in a sought after location and benefits from off road parking and front and rear gardens.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule with storage off, lounge with under stair storage cupboard, dining kitchen with a selection of floor and wall mounted units with access to the enclosed rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a family sized three piece bathroom suite. The property sits amongst front and rear gardens; the enclosed rear garden is more substantial and incorporates a patio area and wooden shed. Further benefits include off road parking, loft access, double glazing window units and gas fired central heating system.
Bishopbriggs will suit a wide range of buyers and offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, bars and cafes, with well quoted schooling at all levels. This popular location is located approximately 4 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80. The motorway offers the commuter direct access to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling locations. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include an excellent selection of supermarkets, Robroyston & Strathkelvin Retail Park, regular bus services to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Local schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs.
Entrance Porch 4' 2" from door x 3' 9" excluding storage ( 1.27m from door x 1.14m excluding storage )
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' from door x 11' 8" at widest point ( 5.18m from door x 3.56m at widest point )
Kitchen 10' 5" from door x 11' 8" max ( 3.17m from door x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 1" from recess x 11' 8" max ( 2.77m from recess x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" from door x 11' 8" into recess ( 2.67m from door x 3.56m into recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.