1 bedroom flat for salePark Road, Ashford, TW15
- Brand New Development - Help to Buy scheme available
- Six 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Fully integrated appliances
- Energy efficient homes
- Allocated parking
- Completion scheduled for March 2018
BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF 6 LUXURY APARTMENTS - HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE SHOW HOME NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT*** Flat 5 is a one bedroom top floor apartment benefiting from one off street parking space and access to the private communal garden with patio area and secure external storage. A Range of high quality materials have been used on this high-end development including solid engineered wood flooring, luxury carpets to bedrooms, built in glass sliding door wardrobes with LED lighting, Howdens Clerkenwell gloss range fully fitted kitchen with solid oak worktops and luxury tiled bathroom with fitted cabinets and chrome fittings.
We have been advised that there are 125 years on the Lease. The ground rent and service charge is £1,650 per annum, depending on which apartment is purchased.
Via The Frost Partnership, 4 New Parade, Ashford
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63157006.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 314986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.