3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCutlers Rough Close, Birmingham B31 1LX
- THREE BEDROOM MODERN SEMI-DETACHED
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EPC RATING: C
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NORTHFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE
- NEAR GREAT SCHOOLS/ PARKS/ NATURE WALKS
- THOOUGHFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
THIS MODERN HOME HAS IT ALL, SO WHY DELAY BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
This delightful three bedroom semi-detached property has been much extended with good sized rear gardens and off road parking.
FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.com
Immaculately presented, and well cared for, the property is approached via a fore-garden half laid down with tarmac for a driveway and leading to the garage and half making a lovely front garden. The entrance hallway leads to a spacious living room with separate dining area, fitted kitchen/diner with fitted appliances, spotlights and two skylights adding a lovely touch. From here, French doors lead to the rear garden mainly laid down with decking; perfect for entertaining. A cloak room completes the welcoming ground floor. Three bedrooms and family bathroom make up the first floor.
SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
This property is thoughtfully decorated throughout, double glazed, central heated, with internal and external garage access and located in a quiet close but still within walking distance of local amenities, schools, Victoria Common park, Northfield Shopping Centre and the #61 and #63 bus stops into Birmingham city centre.
MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63158711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7336061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.