3 bedroom link detached house for saleMulberry Grove, North Walsham, Norwich
Located in the bustling market town of North Walsham, Mulberry Grove is a popular scheme by award winning Hopkins Homes close to a wide range of local amenities including supermarket, train station, educational facilities and shops.
Plot 67, The Iris, offers attractive link detached living with an open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors on to the rear garden, separate living room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs comprises a family bathroom and three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes, along with an ensuite to the master bedroom.
Outside, in addition to the private west facing rear garden, this property benefits from a single garage and driveway.
Kitchen/Dining: 17'8" x 9'4"
Living Room: 15'7" x 10'11"
Master Bedroom: 13'0" x 10'11"
Bedroom 2: 14'7" x 10'1"
Bedroom 3: 9'7" x 9'3"
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of kitchen wall tiles from a selected range*
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
Hopkins Homes are proud to be a member of the Government's Help to Buy scheme. They also offer their own Part Exchange scheme to existing homeowners. Please contact the Sales Office for more information.
Sales office open Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm, 01692 405948.
(Please note that the external and internal images are for illustrative purposes only.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO170216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.