2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHickinwood Lane, Clowne, Chesterfield
- **GUIDE PRICE £215,000-£225,000**
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- DETACHED GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
GUIDE PRICE £215,000-£225,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this superb TWO bedroom DETACHED Bungalow in the village location of Clowne. Refurbished over the past six years, and ready to go!! AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £215,000-£225,000** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented TWO bedroom DETACHED Bungalow in the semi rural village location of Clowne. Having been refurbished throughout by the current owners, this superb bungalow boasts excellent accommodation for those looking to downsize with that touch of luxury. Inside the quality accommodation includes spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Standing on a plot of approx 5600 square feet, the property has a detached double garage, driveway for multiple cars, garden areas to the front, and a low maintenance tiered patio are in fossil buff stone to the rear- ideal for entertaining. Viewing is highly recommended. AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
Hickinwood Lane, Clowne
Entrance via a front facing Upvc double glazed door with access to partially boarded loft space and door leading into......
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 15' 11" Max ( 4.24m Max x 4.85m Max )
With a front facing double glazed Upvc bay window with open views of the countryside, two central heating radiators, a wall mounted electric fire, spotlights to the ceiling and television point
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
An open plan dining area with spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, With open archways leading into the kitchen and conservatory
Kitchen 20' 3" x 8' 8" ( 6.17m x 2.64m )
A modern kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with LED lighting under base units, incorporating one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with hood and extractor over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator, a side facing double glazed window, black marble effect tiled flooring and a double glazed door leading to the rear of the property
Conservatory 9' x 11' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.40m )
A brick built and Upvc double glazed conservatory with spotlights to the ceiling
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, spotlights to the ceiling,
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling and a range of wardrobes and drawers
A modern three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and bath with electric waterfall shower over, spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks
To the front of the property is a sweeping driveway, lawned areas and mature flowerbeds and access to the single garage with an electric roller door, solar lighting and a courtesy door to the side.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with patio area and raised area with steps leading up to the conservatory and outside lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63170155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS109378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.