1 bedroom retirement property for saleAsheldon Road, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Exclusively For The Over 60's
- Lift To All Floors
- Communal Owners Lounge
- Camera Entry System
- 24 Hour Careline Support System
- Intruder Alarm System
- On-Site Lodge Manager
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Washer/Dryer And Fridge/Freezer
- Landscaped Grounds, Car Parking
- No Chain - Call Absolute To Register Interest Or Arrange A Viewing
***CALL ABSOLUTE SALES AND LETTINGS FOR FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING***
Prices From £256,950 - £465,950
This beautiful development of 33 one and two bedroom apartments is built on the site of the former Gleneagles Hotel which inspired John Cleese to write the classic sitcom ‘Fawlty Towers’. The building has been named Sachs Lodge in memory of the late Andrew Sachs, fondly remembered by many for his role as Manuel in the sitcom and who passed away in 2016.
As you would expect from a seaside resort the coast is never far away; the development enjoys views across the dramatic Lyme Bay and is also within a short walk of Ilsham Green a grassy expanse leading straight down to the sea and part of the South West Coast Foot Path. The development is well-located for the desirable Wellswood Village which has an excellent selection of local shops and amenities including a Post Office, a patisserie, a pharmacy, a wine bar and a deli, beauticians and hairdressers.
The marina, seafront and town centre are just a short distance away for shopping and entertainment. There are a number of award-winning restaurants and gastro pubs as well as the exclusive department store Hoopers which offers four floors of fashion and lifestyle ranges. On the outskirts of Torquay there are two out-of-town shopping centres with high street favourites Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Next as well as a choice of cafés and food outlets and ample free parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7873473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.