3 bedroom terraced house for saleDrake Road, Newton Abbot
- Mid-Terraced Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Level Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Convenient For Amenities & Transport Links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A modernised and well-presented mid terraced family home offering spacious three bedroom accommodation which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a level rear garden and off road parking. Internal viewings come highly recommended and this lovely home would make an ideal first purchase, family home or investment for letting.
Drake Road is a popular address on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. Local amenities include a convenience store, primary school and parade of shops. Newton Abbot town centre, with its wide range of shopping, business and leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools, colleges and hospital, is approximately one mile away. For the commuter the A380 dual carriageway to Exeter and Torbay is approximately ½ mile away and the mainline train station with direct links to London Paddington is approximately ¾ mile away.
Accommodation Double aspect lounge with multi-fuel stove and French doors to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen / dining room. 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
Lounge 19' 6" (5.94m) x 11' 9" (3.58m)
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 8" (5.99m) x 9' 6" (2.9m)
Bedroom 1 11' 10" (3.61m) x 10' 4" (3.15m)
Bedroom 2 13' 7" (4.14m) x 9' 0" (2.74m) max
Bedroom 3 10' 11" (3.33m) x 6' 5" (1.96m)
Level enclosed garden to the rear with areas of lawn and paving.
Off road parking to the front of the property.
Council Tax Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63172504.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.