3 bedroom terraced house for saleRigby Street, Glasgow
- Modern Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Established Residential Development
- Lounge With Patio Doors
- High Quality Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens and Parking
- Excellent Links To Glasgow City Centre
Modern 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced Townhouse, Presented In Immaculate Condition Throughout.
Offering a truly fine first or second time purchase in this much sought after new residential estate offering easy access to and from Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
The accommodation on offer includes a welcoming reception hall with a downstairs w c, formal lounge with French doors providing access to the private rear garden and rear parking areas, high quality dining kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted units including integrated appliances, on the first floor there are two bedrooms as well as a family bathroom whilst on the upper floor there is the luxurious master suite benefitting form an en-suite shower room.
Eastfields in South Carntyne offers stylish modern living in Glasgow's east side - with one of the most cosmopolitan of European cities on your doorstep.The nearby Fort Centre is a shopping destination offering a variety of retails outlets, giving the term local shopping a new dimension. At the weekend you can take a stroll around the East End's 100 year old Barras market with its designer labels as well as bric-a-brac and book stalls.
Head to Glasgow City Centre where you will find the UK's second largest shopping city with department stores, boutiques and speciality shops on Sauchiehall Street, Argyle Street and Buchanan Street as well as shopping quarters like the stylishly hip Princes Square and the light-filled atriums of the Argyle Arcade.
EER Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63174244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8329951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Neighbours, Central Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.