3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnfield Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Stunning Paish Tyler House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Re-Modelled Bathroom
- Living Room 17'2 x 13'9
- Re-Appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking/Attached Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer this outstanding Paish Tyler semi detached family home built in the popular 1930s period and having been immaculately maintained and modernised, in our opinion, to a very high standard and would ideally suit the non DIY family looking for a property they can move straight into. The accommodation briefly comprsies: 3 bedrooms, luxury re-modelled bathroom, separate WC, living room 17'2 x 13'9, dining room, re-appointed kitchen/breakfast room 17'7 x 8'5, gas fired central heating and double glazing. Externally there is driveway parking for 2/3 vehicles, attached garage and landscaped rear garden.
Property ref: 121_753_4236354
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63182192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4236354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.