2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCommercial Road, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 2ED
Offers in Region of
- Stunning and Substantial Family Home
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Tyneside Flat
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Rear Courtyard
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Close To Local Amenities and Good Access to Newcastle City Centre
***Stunning, Outstanding and beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor home***
This lovely property would be suited to families, professionals, first time buyers and investors alike and is located within this ever popular estate which is a short distance to Newcastle City Center, Newcastle Shopping Park and the Quayside making this the perfect property. The local school - Byker Primary School was graded 'Outstanding in July 2017' and the transport links to town are excellent, with the bus stop a short distance away and the metro station about 10 minutes walk *This time scale was taken from Google Maps on the 14/12/17
The ground floor flat includes an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two well presented bedrooms and a new fitted bathroom (Installed November 2017). Other benefits include a Rear courtyard, which may be possible to use as off street parking, double glazing, gas central heating (With a boiler which was installed in December 2016)
We anticipate a high level of interest in this property therefore recommend early viewings to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63183097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 318481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Heaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.