3 bedroom detached house for saleBarge Lane, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached house
- Double garage & parking
- 39ft private mooring
- Elevated position
- Beautiful family home
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £410,000, please contact Pittis.
Welcome to Wootton Creek, this substantial four bedroom detached residence is very attractively positioned and is elevated from the Creek itself, so that you not only benefit from the space it offers but you get some incredible views too.Park on the driveway comfortably and utilise the large double garage to store any of your tools or boating accessories. Just a matter of yards from your front door you can be down on the pontoon where you will find your 39ft mooring!! This also comes with electricity and a water supply.This has been a family home for our current vendors for over 20 years now as they purchased it directly from the builders. The time has now come where our they would like to down size to something a little more manageable and they have seen a property that they are very keen on.When you walk through the door you will of course note that there are things that need to be modernised or upgraded, but anyone with vision would have no problems transforming this property should they wish too.There is a lot to this family home that I would recommend you seeing for yourselves, so that you are able to appreciate just how nice a home it really is.
What the Owner says:
As Ross has mentioned we moved here 20 years ago having retired on the mainland. We have loved being able to walk out of the front door and down to our boat, and we are sure that someone with similar interests to ours will feel the same. We have views of Wootton Creek, can see our boat, and across the Creek to the village. There is a Tesco Express, spa, chemist, post office etc. on the High Street, and Ryde and Newport are a few miles away.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'9 x 11'11 (5.72m x 3.63m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 12'1 (3.91m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 12'10 x 9'0 (3.91m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 9'2 (4.37m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 9'6 (3.02m x 2.90m)
- Office/Bedroom 3: 14'4 x 9'4 (4.37m x 2.85m)
- Separate Toilet
- Double Garage
- Store Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63183154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.