4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatchester Lane, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house in popular village location
- Perfect family home
- Wonderful rural views
- Off road parking to front
- Stunning master bedroom
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Located in this idyllic rural location Homewise are offering this four-bedroom semi-detached house, offering extended living in the Minster village outside Ramsgate. The village itself is a very sought-after location and boasts a High Street with a large variety of shops/Restaurants and bars, there is easy access to the main line train station on your door step with a direct link to the fast train to London.
The property itself offers a unique size and space. This family home has versatile accommodation on the ground floor with a great study ideal for someone who works from home, as well as a beautifully fitted kitchen and recently re-fitted bathroom and shower room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with the master measuring over 19ft in length and a lovely modern en-suite shower.
Front and rear gardens as well as off street parking complete this large family home situated in its beautiful location and looking out onto open farmland. Do not miss the opportunity to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 5'3 (2.69m x 1.60m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 9'2 (3.61m x 2.80m)
- Lounge: 18'5 x 12'0 (5.62m x 3.66m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)
- Study: 18'5 x 8'5 (5.62m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 8'7 x 6'1 (2.62m x 1.86m)
- Dining Room: 19'5 x 10'7 (5.92m x 3.23m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'7 x 10'7 (3.53m x 3.23m)
- Master Bedroom: 19'3 x 10'9 (5.87m x 3.28m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garden to Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63183649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.