3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Road, Dover, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Spacious accommodation, in need of modernisation
- Popular residential area of Dover
- Parking and double garage
- Lovely views to the rear
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £190,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This ideally positioned home will be a wonderful buy whether you are a first time buyer looking to get your foot onto the housing ladder or even as a spacious family home where you can create some happy memories. The house has a lovely homely lounge area and it is easy to picture yourself enjoying the latest movie together with a bowl of popcorn and some snacks. The dining area is where you will enjoy eating breakfast and your evening meals discussing the day's events before and after school. You will enjoy entertaining family and friends during the summer months in the low maintenance rear garden where you will not be spending all weekend mowing the lawn. At the weekends why not take the children out over the surrounding Western Heights for an afternoon adventure. There is good access to a variety of local schools as well as good road links to the A2 and A20 from this location. This 3 bedroom property located in the popular well regarded Maxton area of Dover will be ideal for any commuter who needs to use Dover Priory railway station with its fast links to London. A journey to London is just over an hour away.
What the Owner says:
We purchased the home over 12 years ago and completely fell in love with the area and the home. The space of the house throughout is something I like and will miss along with beautiful views to the rear. The garage at the bottom of the garden of the property has provided me with a fantastic place to park and ideal for storage. Now is the right time to sell and move on with the next chapter of my life.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 9'0 (3.76m x 2.75m)
- Utility Area
- Downstairs Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'6 (3.74m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'7 (3.74m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63184219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.