2 bedroom flat for saleHigher Warberry Road, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Sought After Location
- St Mathias Church And Wellswood Village Close At Hand
- 2 Bedroomed First Floor Flat
- Open Outlook From The Lounge From Ilsham Marine Drive Over To Paignton
- Distant Sea Glimpses
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC Rating - C
Located in the prestigious area of Wellswood is this 2 bed first floor flat comprising secured communal entrance with entry phone system and stairs to the first floor. Front door to to entrance hall, lounge/diner with attractive open views towards Marine Drive one way and Paignton the other with sea glimpses. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c and benefits from communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
The property is situated in the sough after area of Wellswood Village and within close proximity to St Mathias Churh and the excellent parade of shops and good transport links. Meadfoot Beach is within easy access as is Kents Cavern. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this bright and airy flat which is offered with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7952610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.