2 bedroom apartment for saleRosehill, Wray Common Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2
- Stunning Top Floor Apartment
- Attractive Views
- Lift Access
- Allocated Underground Parking
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite)
- Large Double Aspect Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Ample Storage Throughout Inlcuding a Large Loft
- Under 1 Mile To Reigate Centre and Station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Built in 2006 by Whiteoak Developments and offered to the market is this modern and well-appointed two bedroom, top floor apartment. This share of freehold property comes with secure underground parking and lift access, and the property also benefits from being within one mile of Reigate town centre and train station. The accommodation consists of two good sized bedrooms both of which are doubles, the master being particularly large and benefitting from built-in storage and en suite. There is an additional guest bathroom and ample storage in the entrance hall as well as a large double aspect reception room which currently houses living and dining areas. There is a private, part boarded loft space with laddered access as well as lighting offering a fantastic additional storage space for the property. Externally the property benefits from the before noted underground parking, additional visitors spaces and landscaped communal grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63185591.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REI160483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.