3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighland Road, Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5
- Deceptively spacious period end-terraced family home or possible buy to let investment
- Ideally situated close to Hearsall Common and the busy Earlsdon High Street
- Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing
- Inner hall, two separate reception rooms and good sized fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- Small shaled foregarden and attractively laid out, well kept rear garden
A deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM period end-terraced family home or possible buy to let investment opportunity, ideally situated close to Hearsall Common and the busy Earlsdon High Street. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing; the generous accommodation briefly comprises; inner hall, TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM and easily maintained gardens to front and rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9377652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Earlsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.