3 bedroom hairdresser / barber shop for saleBrentwood Avenue, Finham , Coventry, CV3
- Unique opportunity to acquire a freehold shop currently being used as a hair and beauty salon
- Scope for alternative retail use subject to planning permissions or conversion to residential accommodation
- Large salon area, rear lobby with space for appliances and cloakroom
- Through lounge/dining room, and refitted kitchen
- Refitted shower room and bedroom to the first floor and two further bedrooms to the second floor
- Paved rear garden, a storage shed and a greenhouse
- Brick built garage in a separate block with an up and over door
- Viewing is highly recommended
Situated in a popular residential location, a unique opportunity to acquire a freehold shop currently being used as a hair and beauty salon with three bedroomed duplex apartment above. Scope for alternative retail use subject to planning permissions or conversion to residential accommodation. The ground floor includes a large salon area, rear lobby with space for appliances, cloakroom, rear hallway and entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor. Through lounge/dining room, beautiful kitchen, refitted shower room and bedroom to the first floor and two further bedrooms to the second floor. There is a paved rear garden, a storage shed and a greenhouse. There is also a brick built garage in a separate block with an up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63186382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9377748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Daventry Road Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.