5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderwood Road, Chingford
- 5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Off street parking and garage
- Highams Park Station 0.5 miles away
- Stunning condition throughout
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Based on one of Chingford’s most premier road’s is this amazing 5 bedroom heavily extended to the side and rear family home. The location alone sells this property with amazing views in all directions.
Houses in this area rarely become available and its neighbourhood feel is truly fantastic due to its ideal family atmosphere. For convenience, Underwood Road is within close distance to Highams Park Station and the numerous restaurants, wine bars and local shops both Highams Park and Chingford Mount Road has to offer.
Sports enthusiasts and dog owners are in for a pleasant surprise with the beautiful open green spaces of Larkswood Playing Fields, the Rolls Sports Ground and the Memorial Park all within walking distance.
This home is in stunning condition throughout and with features such as a downstairs cloakroom, a bathroom, a separate shower room and a beautiful juliette balcony to the 4th bedroom, this home has more than enough space to accommodate any growing family.
What the Owner says:
We purchased our family home mainly because of the potential to extend it and turn it into something special.
Since living here, we have renovated the entire property and spared no expense or time in making this the happy home that it is today.
Our children have now moved on so we have decided to move out of the area closer to our family.
Although we cannot take our home with us we can take all the happy memories that were created here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 31'6 x 11'2 (9.61m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 24'1 x 10'2 (7.35m x 3.10m)
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 7'1 (2.57m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 11'4 (4.45m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 10'2 (4.04m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 7'2 (3.41m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'8 x 8'3 (2.64m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'11 x 6'5 (2.72m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63186820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.