3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCecily Road, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV3
- Three bedroom semi in a popular location close to local amenities
- Entrance hall and good sized through lounge/dining room
- Double glazed sun room/lean to and fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom
- Paved driveway leading to a single garage
- Private rear garden with patio and lawn
A well maintained three bedroom semi detached property in a popular location close to local amenities. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and comprising hall, through lounge/dining room, double glazed sun room/lean to to the rear and fitted kitchen. Three bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, and family bathroom with shower. There is a paved front garden and driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage with power and light. The rear garden has a paved patio area with the remainder being laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9377783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Daventry Road Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.