3 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Acre Close, Mundford, THETFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
Situated within a much sought after residential location which is just a short walk into the village centre and therefore close to local amenities. It benefits from having gas central heating, a ground floor cloakroom, conservatory off of the living room and low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
The property is situated within a much sought after residential location which is just a short walk into the village centre and therefore close to local amenities. It benefits from having sealed unit glazing and gas central heating, a ground floor cloakroom, conservatory off of the living room and low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
Sealed unit entrance door to:
With laminated floor, coved and plastered ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
Cloakroom 5' 5" x 2' 11" ( 1.65m x 0.89m )
With close coupled W.C, corner pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and integrated dishwasher below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units with concealed lighting below, built in gas hob with stainless steel hood above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, coved and plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Living Room 17' 4" max x 14' 3" ( 5.28m max x 4.34m )
With electric fire in ornamental surround, built in understairs storage cupboard, laminated floor, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, two radiators and double sealed unit UPVC doors to:
Conservatory 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Of brick and sealed unit UPVC construction with laminated floor, double sealed unit UPVC doors to side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, coved and plastered ceiling, access to loft space with light fitted.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
With two built in double wardrobes, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
With coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
With coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
With close coupled W.C, wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with mains shower over, vinyl flooring, coved and plastered ceiling with recessed lighting and electric vent, sealed unit UPVC to rear and radiator.
The front garden has been laid to lawn and features off road parking. The enclosed rear garden features an inset paved patio, large paved area to the side of the property and adjacent to the conservatory with the remainder being shingled. Garden shed.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing right to Mundford. On reaching the roundabout in Mundford continue straight ahead bearing left into Crown Road (just after Brown's Kitchen) continue along Crown Road passing The Crown public house and then turn left into Malsters Close. Continue to the far end of Malsters Close which then leads into Green Acre Close, bear left where the property can be found immediately in front of you clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.