2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Westbourne, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom terraced house in country village setting
- Recently refurbished
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Ideal first time or holiday home purchase
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This is the one that you have been waiting for! Seamlessly blending period features with modern day facilities, this quintessential period cottage sits within a row of village style homes and offers a highly unique opportunity for those looking for a new home in one of the prettiest parts of Emsworth, Westbourne Village.
A well struck balance of quiet, rural, village life with amenities aplenty is on offer here, with the conveniences of the doctors surgery, popular local pub ‘The White Horse’, village shop, bakery, Indian restaurant, Fish & Chip takeaway and car garage to name but a few.
Surrounded by beautiful roaming countryside, this is an ideal location to dust off the cobwebs and enjoy a walk with the dog admiring the pretty village green that sits in front of the historic Church and Parish Hall before retiring to the local pub for a well-earned rest!
The home we offer for sale is a mid-terraced period cottage that offers deceptive and incredibly well presented accommodation. Externally, the property offers a private, courtyard style garden.
A complete, well-heeled home, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here and creating this wonderful home. The location is just perfect for us being able to switch off from the hustle and bustle of city life yet it’s all at our fingers tips when we need it! It really does offer the best of both worlds.
We have spent a lot of time, energy and money creating the home you see today and we are confident that the new owners will build upon our time here and continue to make fantastic memories. We are now looking for a new project as our lifestyles have changed recently and are looking forward to looking back on what has been such a great time in our lifes!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 10'2 (3.63m x 3.10m)
- Utility Room: 7'1 x 4'9 (2.16m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'1 (3.28m x 2.77m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.