Detached house for saleDe Montfort, Haven Pastures, Liveridge Hill, Henley in Arden, Warwickshire
- Superb location with stunning views
- Six double bedrooms
- Jewitt & Gregory Kitchen
- Luxury Porcelanosa bathrooms
- Bespoke floating staircase
- Full control 4 audio visual system to all rooms
- Control 4 hub
- Landscaped Grounds
- Gated Development
- EPC Rating B
An exciting and contemporary development located on the edge of the beautiful and quintessentially market town of Henley in Arden, South Warwickshire. Haven Pastures is a new development of just six imposing and elegant houses, by the renowned developers ‘Byrne Homes’.
Located behind private gates, each individual home is architecturally styled to a bespoke design, which, combined with state of the art smart home technology, offers the best of a rural setting and modern living.
These stunning executive homes have generous living space set over two floors, the striking design creates an instant impression while inside, the home benefits from a peerless interior design and specification. It’s this enviable combination of setting and design in a secluded location near Henley in Arden that captures the very essence of fine living.
Specifications - External Specification
• Audley Antique 65mm Special Order Brick as supplied by TBS
• Detailed 600mm outer course brickwork with feature double plinth
• IMERY Blue/Black Clay roof tiles
• Anthracite UPVC widows and patio doors
• Anthracite UPVC facia boards, guttering and downpipes.
• Featured full height windows
• Juliet balconies with frameless double toughened glass
• Feature UPVC double Composite entrance doors
• Two Hormann electric sectional garage doors finished in Anthracite Grey
• Portland Stone window cils and heads with feature plinth supplied by The Cast Stone Company
• Tobermore block paving in Dark Granite with Light Granite edging
• Tobermore Jumbo 600 x 600 Slabs in Dark Granite
• Landscaped front and rear gardens
• Front and rear power points
• Rear garden water tap
• Extensive LED external front and rear lighting package
• Extensive front, rear and entrance CCTV
• Communal pond with fixed fountain and feature LED lighting (subject to community charge)
• Communal lighting to service road (subject to community charge)
• Communal automated entrance gate finished in anthracite grey with CCTV and LED lighting
• Service/entrance road finished in new tarmac throughout
• Jewitt & Gregory Bespoke kitchen with high gloss or Matt doors, Corian work surfaces and feature island, Corian sink with Quooker thermostatic boiling tap, SIEMENS appliances to include 2 ovens, combination microwave oven, steam oven, full height fridge, full height freezer, induction hob, wine cooler, hidden utility room with high gloss or Matt doors, Corian work surfaces and undermount sink, feature LED lighting
• Polypipe wet underfloor heating system throughout (first floor to be confirmed)
• Porcelanosa 600x600 porcelain polished floor tiles to entire ground floor except lounge
• Porcelanosa bathrooms including Floating sanitary wear and full tiling to floors and walls
• 1000mm Dimplex OPTI-MIST Feature Fire to lounge
• Fixed LED lighting throughout
• Bespoke imported feature floating stairs manufactured from Irish oak (Liveridge Grange), Ash Grey (Pasture Croft), American Walnut (Haven House) with 15mm toughened glass
• Pre finished Irish Oak (Liveridge Grange), Ash Grey (Haven Lodge), American Walnut (Pasture Croft) internal doors throughout with brushed chrome furniture
• Unique full height fully glazed windows
Media & Communications
Standard System Features:
• Control4 TV control in Lounge, Family room & Master bedroom
• Dolby 5.1 Surround sound in Lounge & Family room.
• Music distributed to Family room, Lounge, Dining room, Garden, Master Bedroom & Master Ensuite.
• Bowers & Wilkins in ceiling speakers.
• Whole home smart lighting system.
• Integrated two camera CCTV System.
• Integrated intruder alarm.
• Integrated heating control.
• All equipment & wiring hidden away.
• HD video gate intercom to 10” on wall touch screen.
• House wide Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Control your entire home remotely.
System Upgrades Available:
• Additional music zones.
• Additional Control4 controlled Televisions.
• Additional Control4 touch screens.
• Upgraded surround sound amplification & speakers.
• Bang and Olufsen in ceiling speakers.
• Completely Invisible speakers.
• Kaleidescape 4K HDR Movie Server.
• Centralised video distribution.
• Custom light switch colours & finishes.
• Light switch button engraving.
• Drop down projector & screen. – Off plan option only.
• Bathroom TVs. – Off plan option only.
Seller Insight - Established in 2011, the company’s founder, Tommy Byrne, had the vision to create homes that react the individual needs and lifestyles of their owners. Believing that Byrne Homes’ customers shouldn’t have to make any compromises, he has championed a new concept in home building with an ‘attention to detail motto’ that surpasses other house builders.
Byrne Homes is an independent, family-owned business, and has grown to become a specialist developer and house builder. Tommy personally oversees every project and guides each customer through the process of creating their dream home. “A home should reflect the lifestyle of those who live there. At Byrne Homes, we design our houses to be individual, luxurious and of the highest specification you can find in the area” said Tommy. “We pride ourselves on our attention to detail which is second to none!” With a firm belief that the very best materials coupled with the highest standards of craftsmanship should be incorporated at every stage, highly trained teams deliver the brand promise of “individual luxury homes”. One of the things which set Byrne Homes apart is our ability to listen to our customers’ needs by building close relationships. We lead them through each stage, from design to completion, taking away the stress and hassle associated with a conventional home building. It is a truly personal service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63190978.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27492517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.